Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Half Dosage of Randomness 002

1.I find it really hard to penetrate social groups or even be with a new set of people. This is not a new thing. My best friends knew it by heart that I'm not really a people-person. It's a good thing though that they are the opposite.:D Guess I need to lessen up the introversion if I want to survive this world.

2. I just realized that I haven't took any photos of myself like since forever ago. I'm also neglecting my accessories and won't even bother to go out without anything like make-up on my face. I'm also not aware of the clothes that I wear. What is happening to me? Am I not loving myself like before? (Or baka di lang talaga ko kasing arte gaya ng dati? Hahaha. xD)

3. I'm learning a lot on my new job and that was an understatement. Let me rephrase it, I'm learning A LOT. It scares me a bit though cuz I'm sort of loving what I'm doing right now. It's too early to conclude and maybe some twist of fate will spoil it if I'll affirm that to myself. Okay, I love my job...SO FAR. Or maybe not the job itself (because the job itself involves a lot of pressure and a lot of anti-social-non-sleeping-exhaustive working hours). Maybe, it''s just the thing that I do ON my job. :)

4. I'm really happy that my friend Jessie was accepted to be a writer at ABS. He deserves it so much. I kind of regret it that I didn't even try to get in eventhough the door was widely opened up for me. I'll just let Jessie fulfill my "ultimate" dream first. Sana lang makasunod ako kagad.

5. I'm suffering a major case of nostalgia these days. I'm missing school and I'm missing my old lifestyle. I guess all people, at this point of their lives, went through this. This is pretty normal, right?

6. My friends and I decided to meet every other Saturday. I'm really looking forward to those days just to take a breather from all of these. It's really nice to know that at the end of the day (or the week), you can still find the comfort of your best buds to whom you can be your utmost self and who are willing to hear it all and shies away all the introversion in you. n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment