Saturday, October 10, 2009

RESSURECTION (NOT REALLY A BLOG ENTRY)

October 9, 2009:

It has been a week and four days since somebody told me that I didn’t write long entries on my blog and it has been that I realized that I’m just really trying hard to go on with this.

It has been a day and a month since my last blog post and it's not even merely a decent entry but just a bulleted summary of my tangled thoughts.

It has been two months and nineteen days since I woke up late on a Monday morning and it has been that I haven't taken a cab every morning to force my self to labor for money.

It has been four months and a day since I mounted the point of forged freedom wearing a black coat on my shoulders and a white tassel on my head.

It has been five months and eleven days since I strained myself to maturity only to realize that maturity is as blissful as pushing a gun at your head.

It has been nine months and a day since my ultimate dream has been chattered into pieces and I still never figured out how to put them back.

It has been a year and seven days since I started to face what people call “the real world”.

It has been a year and seven days until I noticed my death.

No comments:

Post a Comment