Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Change Would Do You Good But Not For Us

Have you ever heard of the cliché that "People change" and "Change is the only constant thing in this world"? Of course you did, yes you did cuz you are one of the most intelligent people that I know. So why can't you accept the fact that I have proven to you that cliché?

I've waited in vain for long, excruciating and wasted years for you. Reconciliation had been the sweetest word for me but not anymore. I’m officially letting you go. This will be the last of me. Eventhough I’ve said this a million of times before, but tonight is different. I can’t be with someone who loved me for the reasons that they want. If you can’t accept my change, then I will not accept you even as a mere friend no matter how painful it is.

I’m letting you go...

I’m letting you go...

I’m letting you go...

Btw, thanks for giving me this reason. It really helps me to finally realize that my friends are right when they say that YOU DON'T DESERVE ME. That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment