Thursday, October 15, 2009

Everyone can be an artist.xD


A Cartoonist? I want to! :D My first broadcast medium exposure is Funny Komiks.:D
A Journal Cartoonist? Hmmm.. I think this is a hard one cuz you only own a snippet from the page that you're on so your work is limited.
A Painter?!? Well... My mum is a good one. Proud daughter here! :D
A Microsoft Painter? Let's admit it. We all started with MS Paint. :)
A Typographer? I never considered this cuz my handwriting is not really that good. Haha.
A Graphic Designer? I just don't own InDesign! Hehe.

I'm a Photo-Manipulator. I turn something ordinary into something special.
LOL. Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. cool graph you got there.. might share this to a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was cool! i think i haven't had a place there.

    ReplyDelete